So my favorite part of the Fiber Fiesta, Mitzi let me borrow a spinning wheel. 7 hours straight. But I made a skein of yarn, 178 yards. **Squee** I loved it so much. I am now fiercely determined to get one of my own. So many decisions though. I know I want a castle style double treadle, probably single drive. But they are a bit pricey. Hopefully Mitzi will be able to go to the Maryland Sheep and Wool show and be able to get one for a decent price at the auction. **fingers crossed**And wouldn't you know that is exactly what I got to use. A Louet S51DT.
But look at the yummyness I made on it.



3 comments:
I'm not looking. I refuse to get sucked into another time and money suck ...that will churn out my own beautiful.. NO! I won't ...I won't I won't... be sure to bring the fiber to next week's SnB so I can fondle it. :P
p.s. I deleted my last comment because of a funny but bad typo. :P
I love the fiber you created! I hope to do that some day!
Lesley Ann
Post a Comment