left to right: Aimee and I think part of Judy, Grace (who I sat next to), a row of lovely ladies from I beleive southern West Virginia. Part of another guild who came to spend time with us. Janet is the one on the end. She taught Grace and me how to make felted beads. Very fun
Left to right: Crystal (a new spinner, but you've seen her in other posts), Ellen?, Deb (the woman who first taught me how to spin), Trish (answered many questions for me on the Yahoo group and it was great to meet her in person), Cindy (a weaver and dyer, her hand-dyed stuff is amazing. I had to miss her last class, but plan on taking the next one she teaches), Dana, Aimee, Judy and Grace's legs. See that table in the middle. All the stuff on top of it were doorprizes. There will be a seperate post with door prizes.
Dana, Aimee (with her new wheel) and JudyAnd a note. You see those baskets behind Dana and Aimee. Those are full of drop spindles. And they all belong to Deb. All...Of...Them. They were like flower baskets, they even had flower foam in the bottoms so all the spindles stood up.
Cindy, Dana, Aimee. Look at them go
The other table of door prizes. I think we had 6 rounds of door prizes with a few extra and a set of raffles. It was so much fun. I want to do it every weekend. Except for that part where I sat at a spinning wheel for 7 hours straight. I was a bit stiff the next morning. And tired cause I went to bed about 2am and got up about 7:30am.


1 comment:
I want to go next year!
Post a Comment