Sunday, May 11, 2008
Time to breathe again
Work has calmed down. The house, and more specifically my craft corner could use a good cleaning. But it will have to wait. I am leaving for Florida Tuesday morning to see Becca and I am super excited. Not that this means I've actually packed. That would also assume I've managed to unpack from the conference that was over a week ago. That is what tomorrow is for, right? I'm thinking throw in my jeans, my t-shirt drawer, find my swimsuit, and a dressy outfit for Becca's birthday and I should be set. Right? Well first I have to figure out what size suitcase I can take. Actually, the hardest part will be deciding what projects to take with me. I have two sets of socks, one hard one easy. My danish shawl...well I am running out of yarn for that and haven't gone to get more, perhaps not a good idea. I don't really feel like making a run for some tomorrow. I have to find something that is on wooden needles to go in my carry on, along with a crochet project. Maybe I should have started this part a few weeks ago? I might be in trouble. Becca, if I miss the plane, it is because I couldn't find something to knit with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I feel that project crunch every morning when I leave for work. Seems like nothing on the needles is appropriate (or what I really want).
Oh. And Come back soon!!!
Forget the needles...you can use my - you know- errrr my...my thing that we discovered the day I wore the yellow shorts. Yeah! (lol) Just don't miss your plane!! :):):)
Post a Comment