Saturday, May 24, 2008

I can't focus

I can't seem to focus on one project for more than a little bit it seems. Nothing diagnosable, just being kind of non-commital recently. One sees this in my crafting projects and in what I did today.

I'll start with today. I woke up and played some video games (I will get to that in a seperate post). Then some knitting/crocheting. Where instead of working on one of the several (I'll get to this too) projects I have going, I started a new one. Which is really of no purpose. Just cause I was thinking of writing the pattern and I saw a picture of a knitted one. It is a checker set. It will be neat when it is done. But what do I need it for. At least another pair of socks would get some use. And then I got the felting machine out and made two DPN cases, a sewing needle holder and a straight knitting needle holder. And one thing I did finish today was a book. Inkheart. Very good. Can't wait for the movie to come out. But I still have two others that need finished. I also started doing the research for putting together a Magic deck. For some reason. I can't remember the last time I played in a constructed tournament. Maybe back in college? And then I decided to clean both bathrooms. I moved some shelving downstairs to put knitting stuff in it. So now I am staring at the craft corner cause it needs sorted out. And I need to clean our bedroom, because I can't see the floor and I have no idea where any of my clothes are. Well, I do. It is all in the giant pile. But the odds of finding what I need to is very small. That is just today. And I slept in. This doesn't include all those things I need to do and that I strongly considered doing before doing something else. Like finally making my chocolate covered cherries.

Now you ask, how many projects could I have going on at once. Well let's see:
-Broadripple socks
-Viking socks
-checkerboard
-Lilith shawl
-Tapestry scarf
-Anouk
-danish tie shawl
-crochet thread monkey thingy
-crocheted sponge thingys I start when I get bored
-pieces of a crocheted dragon. I think all it needs is a tail
Those are the ones that get carried around in my bag
-Renaissance tunic sweater
-Harry Potter Blanket
-Slytherin Scarf
-loom knit gloves (although I do need to get a thumb loom to finish them)
-a care bear
-Bubble's Octopus doll
These have been relegated to the UFO bin and will get finished when my children learn to knit/crochet/loom knit and can finish them for me

Blah

No comments: