PVC pipe that doesn't fit into my car and had to be cut in half $1.90
Various plastic bits $3.00
Hacksaw $4.00
My own Niddy Noddy Priceless
What is a Niddy Noddy? I feel like I have answered this before. But it can't hurt to try again. Well, I got the directions to make it from this site. I had to play around with the length of the center piece to get it so it was actually a 2 yard Niddy Noddy. I got the directions to use it here.
In all I made:
1 2-yard Niddy Noddy w/ 1-yard adapter
1 Andean plyer - No, there are no vampires in the immediate area. This is an attempt. I might have to add some polymer clay to get the right width around the center joint so that the center wind bracelet will be big enough. But this is what an Andean plyer should look like and this is how it works. I think it shows you how to do it on your hand, but it works the exact same way. The short upright piece would be the middle finger. The long piece is the wrist area.And I probably have enough left over to make a separate 1 yd Niddy Noddy and a sample size Niddy Noddy
By my calculations I could make an interchangeable set for $6.00 and a complete set for $9.00. It took me less than an hour. Possible Etsy store fodder?
And while you are checking out the site that shows you how to use an Andean plyer, check out the rest of their useful information and free patterns
Useful information:
http://www.mielkesfiberarts.com/info.htm
Free Patterns:
http://www.mielkesfiberarts.com/fre_patt.htm


No comments:
Post a Comment