Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Heidi










It is Heidi's birthday, and she is 3 years old. It isn't exact though. We got her from the shelter on September 5th 2006 and they said she was 1.5 years old. So I added 6 months, got May 5th and decided that is the day we would celebrate her birthday. It means we have had Heidi for a year and a half. Hopefully with many more years to come.

1 comment:

Haley said...

awww Happy Birthday puppy! My biscuit is also 3. We think his birthday is in April (we celebrate the 11th). My husband (then boyfriend) found him in the woods when he was barely weaned. Justin dropped him off in the barn with the other kitties and there he lived until I moved to Huntington and needed a companion. Because Biscuit and I lived alone for the formative years of his life, he's a lot like me. He needs to be spoken to a lot (and he speaks back a lot...he's a very vocal kitty) and he has a pretty much constant need to be snuggled.