Monday, October 15, 2007

Look Ma'! No Hair!


Well, I still have hair. But I have a lot less of it now. I have been wanting to do this since...August of 2006. I started growing it out for my wedding and kept it long so I could do something cool with it at Becca's wedding. It was a few inches below my shoulders. Much better now.






Proof that cats and dogs can get along. Although it seems only in the circumstances where there is one patch of sun in the living room and there is room for both of them. Thankfully my camera was sitting next to me. This opportunity only lasted about 5 minutes before the cat got bored.





Since this is a craft blog, I suppose I'll get to the crafty part. A little preview of a gift for someone. Isn't the water bottle a fabulous model?


If I can find yarn in this shade of Bloo **snicker** (it's funny cause the yarn needs to be blue and his name is Bloo) I plan on making a hat. Not sure if the eyes will be knit in or if I will attach felt eyes. Like I said, first I have to find the right color.


No comments: