Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I found some Bloo yarn

I found the perfect yarn. Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Sky Blue. Very blue and very chunky. I used Red Heart supersaver yarn in white and black for the eyes and details. Crocheted circles for the eyes and embroidered on the pupils and mouth. I am working on getting the pattern typed up. Hope I don't get in trouble for it, since it is a copyrighted character. Meh, I don't plan on making money off of it. If you look at the post below, I think I did a pretty good job.




Another project I am working on. Baby blanket (a gift for someone). Making 2 panels of 70 rows each on the blue KK with the zig zag wrap stitch. I found this yarn (can't remember what it is, super soft and chunky though) at Michaels for $1. I bought them out. I am on my third skein of it. I should have enough left over for matching hat and booties and still have a skein left. Fluffy scarf land, here I come. The baby isn't due for a while, but I want to get it off the loom so I can start my Gryffindor Cardigan. Hopefully I'll get that finished before Halloween.

No comments: