Monday, January 19, 2009

A good weekend

First off, I would like to say, how awesome is it that I have today off and Cartoon Network is having an all day marathon of PowerPuff Girl episodes leading up to a new one at 8pm? Oh yeah!

Had a great day on Saturday. Got together with a few friends and hung out. The girl time was nice. We traded around some yarn. Very excited about that. A ball winder was brought over so much yarn was wound. My swift got quite a workout. I think it was good for Zach to see it was loved.

I have also learned I am a snob. But I have to say it is the most random thing to be snobby about. Apples. I eat them like someone tries different wines. I got all excited the other day because Kroger had a wide variety for $1 a pound. So tasty. I refuse the "delicious" apples if I can have something like a Fugi, and I go gaga over Honeycrisp.

I also learned that I never told my husband my biggest scary movie fear thing. He knows I am terrified of scary movies. I can watch like 1 a year. But I must be prepared and Zach must go to bed at the same time as me for at least two weeks. Well, my scariest situation thing is someone sneaking up on me while I am showering. I mean seriously, you are naked, slippery, you can't hear them come in over the water, you are trapped in the tub, you can't see them coming because of the curtain. I seriously shower with the curtain kind of open and check every now and then, especially before sticking my head under the water to rinse my hair. Well, Zach was being super sweet and bringing me up a freshly washed towel. I had finished rinsing my hair and saw the shadow moving on the wall. I flung open the curtain and started screaming. I think I scared him too. That'll teach him to be nice to me. So yeah, don't ever sneak up on me in the shower. Make lots of noise and announce your intentions before approaching. I think he's learned his lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for girl time! I noticed he was definitely watching the swift get its use.

Fuji apples and honeycrisp are definitely good. However, my favorite will always be Gala apples. Mmmm. They're pretty sweet. Red Delicious? Pah! They're so genetically engineered, there's no appley goodness left in 'em.

Also, bwahahahahaa! You chicken butt. I need a horror movie buddy... I guess you're out of the running.