Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas List Key w/ Pictures

I am in the Selfish Knitters group on Ravelry. But I have a problem. Most people on the groups are good at being selfish. They refuse to craft for people who don't appreciate the gifts or who demand outrageous things. My problem is I have so many people who are knit-worthy. I have had very few, if any, bad reactions to my homemade gifts. Even if the person doesn't like it, they are often gracious about the gift. I think I'm too spoiled to be a selfish knitter.

So without further ado, here is the key to my Christmas present list. I'll just add pictures that haven't already made it to the blog. I'll give you the links for the rest.

1. Mom - Kitchen stuff

2. Dad- Wedding Cookies

3. Brian-Slippers

4. Haley- Needlecase set

5. Lauren- Blanket



6. Tiffany- Hat and snowflake





7. Becca - amigurumi squirrel









8. Tracey- Chihuahuas



9. Stephen- Mittens


10. Amber- Scarf

11. Work- Tatted Snowflake

12. Work- Tatted Snowflake

13. Work- Tatted Snowflake

14. Work- Tatted Snowflake

15. Grandma- Washcloths

16. Fiber Guild Swap

17. HP Swap

18. Grandma B - tatted snowflake

19. Grandma D - tatted snowflake

No comments: