Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Selfish Knitting Binge

On a side note, I forgot to mention that Becca MADE me these kick ass stitch markers. Peace, Love and Knitting. The last one has my nickname on it. I am so thrilled with these. And Becca, everyone at my knitting group thought these were awesome too.





I plan on knitting just for myself for quite a while. It helps that I have a long list of stuff I want to do. I have kicked off this binge by completing my Branching Out scarf. Done with my yarn spun from a Loop Kimono batt. I love it so much. It is my first real finished lace project and it blocked out so beautifully. I took a picture of it blocking to prove that I actually have done it.

The rest on the list include:
Versatility
Celtic Tote
Felted slippers -need to write this pattern
Japanese feather and fan shawl
My So-called Scarf

And of course there is the selfish spinning. Gotta love the spinning. I finished the rest of the optim fiber and now I have started spinning the purple and grey BFL fiber. I am thinking sock weight. I also borrowed a book from Aimee on how to spin art yarns. I am looking forward to playing around with some fiber.

No comments: