That's what I think, too. . .I didn't see anyplace where they had instructions available online. I wouldn't want to buy the set of them AND the instruction booklets just to find out it is dumb. Aren't you going to need a PAIR of them to knit?? I mean, I would think that in an emergency you could knit with crochet hooks anyhow--this one is just a constant size instead of having that flat bit in the middle.
I am trying to look around...is it like the afghan stitch thing in crochet?? Don't you keep those on the needle somehow?
Anyhow, although it sounds interesting, if I already know how to do both on the "proper" tools, I doubt I need to buy another thing. lol
If you are on Ravelry, Here is a link to a post where someone was showing it off. It looks like you can do the knit stitch with one of those hooks. I know I can do both too, but the curiosity is killing me.
4 comments:
I don't know about it.... hmm.
That's what I think, too. . .I didn't see anyplace where they had instructions available online. I wouldn't want to buy the set of them AND the instruction booklets just to find out it is dumb. Aren't you going to need a PAIR of them to knit?? I mean, I would think that in an emergency you could knit with crochet hooks anyhow--this one is just a constant size instead of having that flat bit in the middle.
I am trying to look around...is it like the afghan stitch thing in crochet?? Don't you keep those on the needle somehow?
Anyhow, although it sounds interesting, if I already know how to do both on the "proper" tools, I doubt I need to buy another thing. lol
But, Nadine, if you buy one, be sure to show me!
If you are on Ravelry, Here is a link to a post where someone was showing it off. It looks like you can do the knit stitch with one of those hooks. I know I can do both too, but the curiosity is killing me.
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/crochet-liberation-front-headquarters/478805/1-25#4
I found a person on ravelry who tried it with a locher hook. I have one of those. I am asking her about where she got the instructions.
Post a Comment