-Having a husband who cleans the snow off of my car in the morning before he goes to work
-Snow Days!
-Looking on Ravelry at other people's projects made from my patterns (this is so rewarding. I used to wonder why I published my patterns. I honestly didn't think other people would use them. I was so shocked when people did)
-A good deal on yarn or roving
-Getting packages in the mail
-Anticipation of a good swap (I have two in the works. The first is a Harry Potter altered book swap. The second is a spinner/yarn collector swap. The spinner spins up 8 oz of yarn and sends it to a yarn collector. The collector sends the spinner 8 oz of some other fiber. How fun. I get to play with new roving and then get some to keep)
-The sparkle of branches coated in ice
-Watching my dog frolic in the snow
-Petting the cat
-A big mug of PG Tips tea with milk and sugar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment