Doesn't mean I actually will make them. But I feel they deserve some sort of recognition. Even if it is only on my blog.
First, a scarf for Zach. Even though he doesn't wear scarves. I just think he would love it anyway. Although I wonder if I could just use buttons instead of tons and tons of crocheted circles. Although finding that many buttons in those colors might be difficult. And they would have to match the yarn for the sustained notes. And the buttons might be clunky for a scarf. But since it would essentially be a display piece (see the not wearing scarves thing above) it wouldn't matter. Then I would have to pick a song.
I also want to make Zach this hat. Not that he would wear it either. And he really doesn't need the beard assistance. I just think it is awesome. I suppose I could do this version so there wouldn't be any beard redundancy. But he doesn't wear hats.
This dragon is super cool and posable and well just cool. I want to make it so bad, but what would I do with a tiny posable dragon. I do not need more stuff.
This blanket is amazing...but no, just no. I can barely finish a pair of socks without wanting to scream. Someone with commitment/finishing issues should not commit to knitted blankets. Crochet blankets are only for sometimes. Only when there is no deadline.
Star Wars Peoples!!! I want it for the Chewbacca pattern. She also has a Yoda and General Ackbar pattern. Loves. I have to say I love all of her patterns and commission people she does. Her blog is where I got the generic human pattern to make the Ace of Cakes Trio. Awesome.
I suppose this last one shouldn't be cool. I imagine it is best piping hot. The ice cream would be cool though. Anyway, it looks yummy. Apple dumplings made with Mountain Dew. Curious yet delicious looking. I will definitely be checking out more of her recipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Pioneer Woman has the most awesome recipes! How did you like the apple dumplings?
Lesley Ann
I made them last night. They are one of the most delicious desserts I have ever had. And they are so flippin' easy. I recommend using the flaky buttery crescent rolls. If you are going to eat something that unhealthy, you might as well go all the way.
the guitar hero scarf is fab! make it make it make it!
OMG, the Star Wars peoples are awesome! :D And I'm with Suse - make the scarf for sure!
I made them. With the flaky buttery crescent rolls. Amazing! lol
Lesley Ann
Post a Comment