Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Update

I figure I will stick with the number game. It helps me keep track. And yes I've added numbers, but they were for things that I needed to do anyway and just forgot to add to the initial list. Honest.
1. Done
2. Not knitted but handmade, but must be fresh
3. Done
4. 66%
5. 50%
6. Done
7. I've bought the pattern
8. 35%
9. Done
10. 85%
11. Done
12. Done
13. Done
14. Done
15. Done
16. Done
17. 90%

That is a lot of dones on that list. With only two not started. And only 4 people to buy for, I beleive this Christmas may be well in hand. Hell, I've even started wrapping some of the ones that are done. But anyway. How about some pictures of the stuff that is done that I can show you?
Some dishcloths for my grandma. I even made up a new sponge pattern, kind of on accident. I will get it written up at some point. Here is a close up of one in a different color.








That sponge actually goes with the swap gift for my fiber guild. Does anyone know if we are supposed to wrap these up? I guess if you are part of the guild, you shouldn't be looking so I will put the rest of the pictures behind links here and here.






This last picture is actually not a present for anyone. It is a present for me from my MIL it is a Christmas card holder. I can't wait to start using it. Of course if I want to receive any Christmas cards, I should probably start sending them out myself.

No comments: