1. Done
2. Done and delivered
3. Done
4. Done
5. Done
6. Done and delivered
7. Done and delivered (Becca liked it)
8. Done and mailed
9. Done and delivered
10. Done
11. Done and delivered
12. Done and delivered
13. Done and delivered
14. Done and delivered
15. Done and delivered
16. Done
17. Done and delivered
18. Done
19. Done
I suppose some time after they have all been delivered, I will post a key with names and pictures for all to see. That will be one heck of a long post. You'll notice number 8 says "mailed". Well, apparently the object being done does not mean it will box itself up and go to the post office itself. So I discovered it Monday when I added Zach's last present under the tree. So, Tracey, I'm sorry but your present will be a bit late.We had Christmas with my dad's side of the family this past weekend. We got Guitar Hero-World Tour. I am the drummer and I sort of rock. They make the drum parts so hard compared to the guitar. And it requires so much more body movement. But it is a blast. And I got to stop by Market Street Yarn and Crafts while I was in Parkersburg. Got myself about 2 pounds of wool. 4 different breeds. I also got more Wilson cake dyes and I did some experiments with the colors and over dyeing. It was very informational. I'll take some pictures on Friday. There is a present under the tree that I think will be very helpful in that regard.
Also, I want to make these so bad. Crystal made Oreo ones (non-vegan) for our fiber guild's anniversary retreat and if these are anywhere near half as good they will be amazing.


No comments:
Post a Comment