Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Wow! a lot has happened over this Holiday season. Let us play catch up

My Mom went and got herself married on Christmas eve. Doesn't she make a beautiful bride? I wasn't able to be there, but I will be there when they have their "reception" in the spring/summer. Yay!




Heidi got to see Santa. As I said, the Little Victories no-kill shelter does pictures with Santa each year. Heidi's pictures are here. She is in the "Santa 12/13" gallery on page 4. Although when I added this link, she was on the front page. Yes, those are antlers. Yes, she has made me pay for that. :)

And now the real reason behind Christmas. Just kidding, really. But I want to share. First I would like to introduce the newest member of this blog. It's name is ... well I don't know yet, but it is blue and I love it. The tripod thingy is awesome. The legs are bendable so it can "grab" onto things like railings to take pictures. And there is even a case so I don't have to carry it around in the bottom of my bag and possibly fill it with Jello. I have also figured out the delay, so I might be able to take less blurry pictures now. We got Guitar Hero-World Tour from my dad. Awesomeness! From Zach I got a swift so I no longer have to play the dangerous game of draping a skein of yarn around my knees to wind it. I am very excited about this one. I also got several books, My Sims-Kingdom game, and the Avenue Q soundtrack.

No comments: