I finally broke down and got a text messaging plan added to my phone. Now don't go super crazy. I got the smallest plan at 300 messages. But now you all can message me without guilt. Of course, now I want a new phone because it takes me about 3 weeks to type out a text message on this phone even with the T9 function. I always said that when it came to the point that I sent enough text messages in a month so that I spent as much as a plan I would get one. Well last month I spent $3 and the small plan is $5. That is close enough for me.
Oh and I got number 7 done and I made the dough for number 2. Woot woot!
And I even submitted a pattern idea to Loom Knitter's Circle.
And I sent two samples of yarn to the Spin-off magazine's Your Yarn section. The Spring 2009 magazine will be featuring spindle spun yarns. I am pretty sure I would have a pretty major freakout if it actually made it in the magazine. I got confirmation today that they received it.
I feel somewhat accomplished today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hooray! Now I won't feel so guilty about texting you with yarn sales.
Post a Comment