Saturday, March 15, 2008

WV Fiber Artist Meetup

One of the Ravelry groups I am in, the West Virginia Fiber Artists, had a meetup today at East Tenampa Resturant in Milton. There were six of us. Those in attendance were: Aimee (wvknitter); Crystal (savagerabbit); Terri Lynn (TerriLynn); Me (CSIcrafter); Dana (MinChick); and Lesley (LesleyAnn). We met up at about 2 p.m. and three hours later someone finally noticed we had been there for three hours. At which point we slowly made our way out. We were having such a good time talking, that I didn't realize I had forgotten to take pictures until Terri had left. It was good fun and awesome to be able to put names with avatars/screen names. I think there is another meetup planned for the 27th. I might have to go to that one too. Got some work done on my newest sock. And Lesley pointed out another one, which may kill me before I finish it, but my goodness it is beautiful.






From left to right: Lesley, Crystal, Aimee, Dana

2 comments:

crystal said...

Hey! Looky there! I'm on someone else's blog!
Good times... good times!

Anonymous said...

I want to see those socks when you've finished! They're awesome!

Lesley