


Sock number one of my Broadripple socks done. I very much like it. Except for the pooling of colors around the heel. The varigated yarn managed to turn itself into a striping yarn but went bananas in the gusset. And the blue looks way more green than it should, but it has been crappy raining all day today and can't get a good picture with some natural lighting.
Speaking of some mad sock skillz, I think I'm gonna have to try this. I do have that skein of magic stripes that I separated to try the two on one circular. Or I can use the Ultra Alpaca I just bought. Decisions, decisions.
And you'll see below that I posted a few new patterns. I was a bit nervous after reading a post on Ravelry where someone complained that just because it is a free pattern doesn't mean it has to suck and have bad formatting and be wrong. She freaked me out. But I put them up, and I got them up on Ravelry too. I shouldn't have worried. I have had about 5 people message me about how awesome the Imaginary Hat is. I want to hug you all. But what I have posted are all the patterns I have written up. I have 5 that I need to write up and they are the complicated ones: Bubbles, Doozer, Wendel, Jayne Cobb hat, Handspun Hat. Someday...someday.


No comments:
Post a Comment