People seem to like to attack me. Especially when I have all my resources saved up over the weekend. But I am building my palisade and rallying point. Hopefully I'll soon have soldiers to defend my city while I am gone.
Or if you feel bad about just wasting time. Try Free Rice. Improve your vocabulary and help end hunger.
In other news, Gigi has had an accident. It appears that the sealant I got to make sure her paint doesn't chip, does not like styrofoam. It melted it a bit. My attempt at repainting and then sealing with ModPodge just made her look...well...to be honest, sort of like a burn victim. It was bumpy and shiny, very similar to burn scars. I didn't take pictures and am attempting to salvage her. In the mean time, I bought another head (I really didn't think Gigi was going to make it). So now I have two and hope to have pictures tomorrow. Once all the paint and Matte ModPodge has dried. If Gigi survives maybe one of them will find a new home. I don't make hats often enough to have two head models.

And so I don't have a completely picture-less post. Here is my MIL's birthday present. It is supposed to be Grommit. I'm not sure how I feel about it. The head just didn't shape up right. Here is the pattern.


1 comment:
That is very cute. I knew it was Grommit the moment I laid eyes on him. Nice work.
Post a Comment