Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Because maybe if I tell people about them, I'll stick to them

So here are my resolutions/goals for 2008
  1. Have no more than 3 WIP's (works in progress) going at once. Blankets don't count on account of the time commitment. Mass produced items such as fleece blankets for GTA count as one.
  2. Learn a new knitting technique or two
    1. knitting socks
    2. knitting socks with the magic cable technique
    3. learn to cable without cable needles
  3. Publish something on LKC
  4. Type up all of my patterns from 2007 (8 of them, well 9 there are two scarves on one page, and I'm not counting all the different HP ornaments as seperate)
  5. Spend less money on yarn and stuff I don't need. Maybe buy a gift card at the beginning of the month and make that my craft spending budget for the month. In general save more money. I.E. enough to go see Becca.
  6. Organize all my crafts supplies and get rid of items I don't need (all my left over wedding stuff, some scrapbook stuff)
  7. Lose weight (what kind of resolution list would it be without this one)
  8. Organize all our movies and CDs and made a list of them all. Replace all VHS with DVD's
So there we go. I think I can handle this list. I know it's a lot of crafty stuff, but that is all I could think of that I needed to work on. If anyone has suggestions I'll gladly take them. So Happy New Year

No comments: