Not much to blog about really. Waiting until it isn't too early to go hang out at the coffee shop and wait for my Stitch 'n Bitch. Still working on my sock and the scarf and another present. Cast onto a scarf for Theresa. A charcoal and long version of the purple cabled scarf in another post. But not really enough of it to take a picture. I am hoping to finish my FIL's scarf tonight. Then get the other present done this weekend. And since I finished my
Booga Bag, that would give me the opportunity to cast onto a new project. Whatever shall it be. Well I know. It has cables and will be blue, actually it will match my slouchy puffy hat but it is bigger than a hat. But I can still wear it. Ooooo the suspense.

Here is El Booga Bag in all its needle felted glory. A little abstract, but would be perfect to carry around a single knitting project.

I am now participating in two swaps. The Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap and the Harry Potter Crafts Valentine's ATC. The HSKS I have until April 4th to finish and I only have to make a bag and some stitch markers (I do have to buy sock yarn, a sock pattern and needles but that won't take too much time). The ATC's (
Artist Trading Cards) are almost done. I would post a picture, but that would ruin the surprise. I promise to post pictures and patterns when they are sent out. Speaking of patterns, I am getting mine typed up. Maybe posted by the end of the month. **gasp**
No comments:
Post a Comment