Saturday, January 26, 2008

Up and about

Ok, well I am up. Not really about so much. I feel better than I did Thursday, but every orifice in my head still feels like it is full of Jello. Lime Jello judging by the crap that is pouring out of my nose. (mmm...?) So Zach went out to use the last of his Christmas gift cards and money and I sent him on a mission. To walk up to the pharmacy counter and ask them for the strongest decongestant they can legally sell him. And since he was going to the mall, he got to take my ring in to get inspected (every 6 month checkup, nothing is wrong with it). I would just like to mention here how wonderful he is. When I am sick, even though I whine and complain, he still takes care of me. With very minimal complaining of his own. And on Thursday, we needed milk and cereal and he went and bought it himself. Not only that, but he bought me hot chocolate (cause he had drank the last of it and thought I would want some) and ... wait for it... flowers! Pretty Spring-y yellow and white flowers. I am pretty sure there were some yellow daisies in the mix too. Awww. He wins. Oh and he did make it back with drugs. The good kind you have to sign your name for, cause you can make amphetamines out of them. For any FBI/DEA agents watching, I have my masters in Forensic Science and took a class on how to identify drugs in clandestine labs and would therefore have to know the ingredients of different methods in order to properly identify them. Scouts Honor! If you have any doubts, let me know and I will send you my transcript.

I also got my HSKS4 swap partner's yarn goodness in the mail. Very excited. The colors are even better than they were online. I got it from KnitPicks. A good place for cheap but good quality yarn. They also sell the interchangeable circular needle set I want. Which I shall hopefully get after paying off my credit card and buying a plane ticket to see Becca. All shall be accomplished as soon as we get our tax return. We filed our Federal today. WV state return isn't out yet to be e-filed. Oh well. We'll get it done soon enough.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Glad you're feeling better! My infection is still in my head and so the stuff coming out of my nose is clear. I'm sure you wanted to know. The prescription from the doc isn't helping so far....three days into it and no change. :(

And Kudos to your husband for taking care of you!! My husband has bought me three jugs of apple juice in the past three days as well as a tub of ice cream. No flowers, but the apple juice is much appreciated, even though I can't really taste it.

Miss Me said...

hope you're feeling better...! i guess it's the time of year. thanks for dropping by and entering my contest. blogging is WAY MORE FUN than facebook anyways. : )