So when we went to see my Grandmother before Christmas, she dug out a box of my old baby clothes. Now that we have a place with storage I was glad to take it off of her hands. Well it turned out to be a bunch of the stuff that my Nana knit and crochet for me when I was a baby. I got to really go through it today. It made me sniffle a bit. These are items that were made for me by the woman who taught me how to knit and crochet. I hope they last to be worn by my daughter, who I will knit and crochet things for and teach her to do so as well. I aspire to be able to make some of the knit items she made. Beautiful, tiny, even stitches. So I thought I would share pictures here. And also to inform my mom that I have these items and that unless she plans on having a baby before I do, they are mine. :o)

Some knitted (I guess you would call them Amigurumi now) dolls. In a bit of rough shape. Need some TLC and a couple accessories re-knit.



Ok. The pink dress had a label in it so it wasn't made by Nana. But I couldn't tell until I found the tag.
No comments:
Post a Comment