Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas Eve

and I am on the computer blogging and updating my Ravelry projects and Zach is playing video games. We are the next generation. :o) Unfortunately there is still baking to be done. Well just the chocolate covered cherries. But I know I'm going to need more chocolate and those miniature baking cups. And Krogers scared me enough already today (I had to wait for a parking spot and this store is never crowded, ever). And there are still presents to wrap. Only two of them are Zach's that would have to be wrapped by tomorrow. And one of them isn't getting wrapped, because it is 4 feet long. He knows what it is. Maybe I'll make him go look for it instead of having him unwrap it.
So apparently even if you only have a dog, you still have to do the obligatory "sit on Santa's lap" pictures. Here is Heidi. I am so proud of her. It only took like 10 pictures to get a really good one of her looking in our general direction. And there were several other pretty good ones. And this is with a pet store full of people, other dogs and things to eat distracting her. So she got a little present early.
















But I have been knitting, crocheting and looming my little heart out to get things done for Christmas. I managed to get the Katamari done for Jess, the DNA strand for...someone, and a hat for me. Yeah I know. But it is super cute and comfy and covers up the fact that I didn't brush my hair today. Tres chic, no? I found the Katamari pattern here . I found the DNA strand here. But mine is the crochet version. After Christmas I have about 5-6 patterns to write up and this is one of them. Kimberly even said she would host the DNA pattern on her blog. Wooo. The hat can be found here.












Holy Cow! Make that 3 finished Christmas presents today. I rock! Oh yeah! Only two more to go. But I am going to take the rest of the night and work on something for me. You know, cause the hat wasn't enough.

No comments: