A fun Christmas meme....Thank you Isela for the idea :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? It depends. If they are going to sit under my tree or are nice square shaped or fit nicely in a box then they will be wrapped. Anything else gets put into a bag. Especially all of Becca's presents. Mwah ha ha ha ha
2. Real or fake tree? Fake. A real one seems like too much work. I just plug a pine scented Wallflower in.
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? When we get around to it
5. Do you like eggnog? Dear God NO
6. Favorite gift received as a child? ...Books, I always loved books
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, good thing this didn't ask if it was set up.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Zach
9. Easiest person to buy for? Becca, it is like buying presents for myself
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I don't know. I usually like the stuff I get
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I love getting non-bill mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet's Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I think about it. Usually Becca is the first I buy for. I have to start sometimes a year in advance. It depends upon when the perfect item appears
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Brussel Sprouts and my mom's cheesecake
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored I like clear lights for outside the house
17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home with travel before and after
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel or a star on the tree top? Star at home, Snowflake at work
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? in the morning, But we are supposed to open the one with our new Pajamas in it the night before
22. Where are your favorite places to shop? Craft Stores, I make a lot of my Christmas gifts
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Peoples' Non-Christmasy attitudes
24. What I love most about Christmas? Peoples' Christmasy attitudes and the 24 hour Christmas music stations (as long as they don't start until after Thanksgiving)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment