Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Haul

I thought I would post the obligatory "look what I got for Christmas" post. Not that I have gotten everything (we are going to see my mom and Brian (woot spelled it right) this weekend, unless we get our Nintendo Wii. Ha ha no I kid...I think...). So here we go.

My haul. I got three dvd's, Amelie from Zach, Muppet's Christmas carol and Ratattolie from MIL. I thought I would take the time to mention how much I love the Muppets. So much so in fact that apparently I dance like one in the car. Mostly just bopping up and down. Anyway. I also got some daisy fondant cut outs. A blue white and silver tablecloth from my MIL that perfectly matches the the table runner, napkins and napkin rings my SIL got me even though they insist there was no collaboration. Of course it could be my love of things blue, silver and white (wedding colors anyone?) I got an Alton Brown cookbook (science + food= the best food network show ever) An Alton Brown shirt that says "Science, It's what for dinner". A cool digital clock/outside thermometer reader from my in-laws. which is good, because I have been coveting the one my BIL has. Also a picture of the castle used to film Harry Potter. And to prove how much of a Potterhead I am, I recognized the castle before reading the label. Which Zach found highly amusing. There are two more, but they get their own section

Zach's Haul. I didn't get to see much of it. Some movies, cds and books. Two puzzles. A pirate ship puzzle from me. Made of wood. Which I was super excited about. Although he keeps cussing me out as he puts it together, I know he loves it. Apparently it is a bit complicated with not exactly clear instructions. He also got the PS2 Guitar Hero III bundle and Puzzle Quest for the PS2.


My new Decor Accents Inc. 60" small gauge Infinity rake from the in-laws. **swoon** In fact, loved it so much there is already a project on it. Well technically a project has been transfered to it and has made this said project much much much easier to do. Cannot post pics as someone in my avid readership **giggles** will be owning said project (hopefully soon as it is a Christmas present)


And now the best present ever. Well, nah. That loom is awesome. But I have looked for this thing for like 4 years so the fact that I finally have it is awe-inspiring. What is it? What do you mean, what is it? Don't you watch Good Eats? Didn't you immediately run out and watch every episode from the sentence in the second paragraph? Oh, really. My bad. Perhaps I didn't properly express my intense obsession and love of Alton Brown and his show Good Eats. And that everyone should love and adore it as well. Anyway this is the Saltceller that Alton Brown uses on his show. I have wanted it since the first time I saw him use it. And now it is mine. Mwah ha ha ha ha. I giggled with joy every time I used it to make Christmas dinner apparently. So Zach did a good job

No comments: