It ended up that Thanksgiving was at my house this year. My In-laws came over from Washington D.C. to spend it with us. They brought pies and the cranberry-orange relish that Zach adores SO much. We had maple syrup and cider glazed turkey (courtesy of my Hubby), roast garlic mashed potatoes, Stovetop stuffing, green bean casserole, brussel sprouts (I love these SO much, I look forward to them all year) and the Hawaiian bread rolls. For dessert we had spiced spiked apple cider (add amaretto), no-bake cheesecake (but not the Jello kind, it is cream cheese, sour cream, cool whip and sugar), Pumpkin and apple pie (MIL brought the last two). It was so very tasty.
That evening I left for Clarksburg, WV. Where my bestest friend, Becca, had come home for Thanksgiving. We were at the mall by 4:30 a.m. the next morning. And I think we finally got home around dinner time. But I only have Zach and Brian left to get Christmas presents for. And Brian is the only one I don't know what to buy for him. I think my mom should know. Essentially all I have left is a butt-ton of crocheting and looming. Hopefully I can get them all done in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment