Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

Nothing like a rousing round of Muppet Christmas songs to get you in the mood to decorate. Or your In-laws bringing a bunch of presents with them. It didn't seem right to just stack them in the corner, so the tree went up.

I love this tree soooo much. Growing up, we always had the "Martha Stewart" trees. Although beautiful and homey because we got to help, they never had the touch of the homemade, kitchy, random ornaments. (It is ok Mom, I loved our trees, you did a very good job) But Zach's parents brought us a tote filled with his ornaments. Ones from when he was little. Some handmade looking ones. All beautiful. And I cried seeing all these things that were part of his childhood. But I particularly loved the Star Wars ornaments. So much in fact that I stole the little ones and put them on my tree at work.




















Couldn't resist adding a pic of the Hubby and Puppy giving me the look. Awwww...You would never know the dog is being pinned down so that she doesn't come lick the camera.

No comments: