I have finished my Christmas donation for God's Tiny Angel's. Have I mentioned them before? It is a group, based out of Huntington, that donates to maternity wards and NICU's around the country. They have a YahooGroup and a website. Both are linked on my page. At final count (I gave a blanket and hat to Lisa) I have 15 hats, 5 blankets, 2 sets of booties and a sweater/hat set. Yay. The reason I like this group is I don't have to mail my stuff anywhere. I can just drive it to the coordinators house. She is about 15 minutes from where I work. So if you have absolutely no idea what to get me for Christmas, a nice skein of fluffy, soft, baby yarn would be nice. And you can feel good that eventually it will be made into something for a preemie and their family.But speaking of Christmas and lists, I have discovered Wists. It is a website that allows you to construct wish lists from anything on the web, even if it isn't for sale. The RSS feed is to the right down towards the bottom. If you click on one of the listings it will take you to the Wists site. I am very excited. Now I can list all the stuff I want that isn't on Amazon. Must work on transfering over Amazon wish list.
Michael's yarn event tomorrow. Woot!!! I know what I'll be doing all day
I wish Christmas was over. I have sooooo many projects I want to do that are in no way related to anyone's Christmas presents. I know those have to come first, but http://kimberlychapman.com/crafts/knit-patterns-dna.html I must make one of these for a co-worker. Plus, my felted ballerina shoes, my gloves (I have a cool idea for these), my Hogwart's house illusion blanket, so many projects, not enough hands.
Harry Potter Christmas Swap update:
1 Gryffindor knit hat- completed
1 pair Gryffindor Mittens -not started
1 Gryffindor Christmas Stocking- not started
HP Christmas tree ornaments- 4 done, 2 just need detailing
Hot cocoa mix- done
HP mug- no idea where I am gonna find this. Might have to resort to painting it myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment