ummm...yeah...so pretty much everything I am making right now is secret. Christmas presents, baby shower gifts, craft swap. The craft swap is over on December 3rd, so I can put up those pics and patterns after I get it sent out. The baby showers are December 6th (two of them together) so I can put up those pictures and patterns then. And Christmas...well, hopefully I can get some reaction shots. Those are my favorite. But I am not allowed to make anything for non-Christmas/baby shower/swap until all those are done. I think I need to sit down and make a list of every item that needs made and the date it needs made by. That way I'm not picking up and working on projects willy nilly. Indeed, I think I'll go do that when I am done blogging.
But never fear, there will be things to blog about. Zach and my one year anniversary is Sunday (dear God, what am I going to get him), I should be getting my Decor Accents Wonderloom by Saturday, Thanksgiving (wherever we may end up), Black Friday shopping with Becca (where she should finally get her scarf, so I'll have pictures of that, but she's seen it already). So I won't dissapear completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment