Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dames For Dogs

So through Justin Brock, I have gotten involved in a great organization: Dames for Dogs. It is an organization that raises funds to help shelters in Eastern Kentucky. I haven't moved, it is just close enough for me to help. You can donate on the website.


But their big fundraiser, which is where I got involved is their pinup calendar. Justin is shooting pin up photos of a bunch of Dames with their Dogs. Lots of people have been doing photos so I'm not sure if I'll make it into the calendar.


They have a facebook page and have some of the outtake photos (the ones that are good, but not the best) up there. Including mine. Yay!


My pinup name is Betty Baker, because I knew the only way to keep Heidi's attention was to have food so I baked dog biscuits.

No comments: