We have painting. Pottery Place moved to a new location and I finally got to try it out. I am in love.
And there was spinning, which will lead to knitting.
And embroidery. I've never embroidered on canvas before. 
Oh and I guess this was crochet, but it was with a tiny hook and embroidery thread so it was something I hadn't done before. And it was for Knit in Public day so I thought I would be a rebel and crochet. 
But it is ok, because I've returned to knitting and crochet. Although I'm not doing good at focusing. I was able to make some cute new things for the Etsy store. And I am supposed to be knitting a shawl for LilBear for a bit of spending money, but I am distracted by a very cute new purse pattern. So I am working on that.


No comments:
Post a Comment