Well, it is on my brain, but not my baby (sorry Tracey). But I have been doing a lot of crafting for babies. There is my niece, Julia, who I have not made nearly enough things for. Or seen nearly enough. I think that needs remedied. Soon. So she gets a pretty spring dress. And I am starting an embroidery project for her.

But I have been raising and nurturing something. My Garden! Look! there is green. And flowers. I'm shocked and so excited. 
But the best part, BABY TOMATOES!!! I might actually get to eat something from my garden. Craziness! And they are now even bigger than they were in th
And there are some other expectant moms in my life. So I've been making things. Even though I have a while. I just think I needed some quick and easy projects to do. And this sweater was quick. But it is a good thing the baby is due in the fall, because it would die of heat stroke in anything other than cold weather.
But the best part, BABY TOMATOES!!! I might actually get to eat something from my garden. Craziness! And they are now even bigger than they were in th


No comments:
Post a Comment