Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another episode of "Heidi the adorable"

I feel I am a bit overdue on a blog post about how cute my dog is. I'm sorry I have to do this, but if I was a mom this would be about my kid.

First up we have proof that Charles Shultz had beagles. Heidi does a very good impression of Snoopy. Don't you think? She was pouting at me sitting at the computer and not playing with her.
This is her pathetic face. As in "No one loves me or gives me food or pettin's or anything. Everyone is so mean to me." In actuality I had stopped petting her to take a picture.
But it was closely followed by crazy dog face. This is what happened when I tried to resume petting her. ZOMG! Couch Beagle Shark! Look out, Zach!
And I think my favorite picture of them all. Here is Heidi dancing and singing along to "Thriller". I giggled for about 10 minutes when I thought that up. :)

No comments: