
Holy crap!!!! I have the back of a sweater done. I was a bit distracted this week by the making of a baby present for Josh (I realized the baby is coming very soon) and making squares for afghans for Hurricane Ike victims. But I remain faithful and plan on working on the sweater at SnB.

I got a few tools to help out with making my needle cases. Trying to get a couple full sets made so I can get them posted. I think I figured out the circular needle case. It is going to SnB to get the once over.

I got Birthday presents from Becca. She has discovered my weakness though. I have not yet tried color work and am somewhat scared to do so. But the little booklet that came with it is awesome. It is from the 70's (or something) and has some great patterns. Although I wish I could still get a dressmaker form for $9.00.

Aimee came over last Saturday and we made stitch markers. I beleive she is now offically hooked. I feel almost slightly guilty about drawing another person into the addication. Well, not really. She asked for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment