I will start by admitting that I did a horrible job of getting pictures of Thanksgiving. Not a single one of any food. Or our guests Steve and Tracey. The majority of the pictures I took were of the animals. So you get pictures of animals.
Pixie showing off how hard of a life she has. Wedged into the couch, keeping warm, and only not being petted by Zach because I told him to move his hand to get a better picture. See, she hates us so much she won't even look at us. :)
After our guests left, something new moved into my craftroom. I think my mom lied to me. I have gotten an awful lot of birthday presents this month for my birthday to really be in August. I'm not complaining. :) Steve made me this lovely cabinet to hold my yarn so I can see it better. It is also lined in cedar so all the good stuff is protected now.
Oh yeah, inhale the yarn fumes.
It's ok, Itchy. You can come out of your cat fort. The other dog has left, you are safe.


No comments:
Post a Comment