Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Nails

So, yeah, I've become a bit obsessed with this nail painting thing.  It's not entirely my fault.  I have a lot of people feeding my habit.  So since I am in the midst of Christmas crafting and don't really have pictures of stuff I've made to show off, you get pictures of my nails.
First, something a bit nerdy.  The silver is Revlon in Carbonite.  With an accent nail that is supposed to look like a light saber.  Yeah, I am a nerd.
I love me some glitter and matte topcoat.  One of the new WnW Color Icon glitters with a matte topcoat (I use Hard Candy's)
Have I mentioned I like glitter?  A glitter gradient french tip. 
As one of my pushers/enablers, Tiffany got me lots and lots of stamping plates for Christmas.  Yay, Stamping plates.
White and gold stamps over Revlon in Emerald.  

NYC in grey with bloody fingerprints done in red acrylic paint.

No comments: