Friday, November 18, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

I want to thank everyone who commented on my contest post.  I really appreciate all of the comments, suggestions and encouragement.  It is nice to know that people agree that these are a cute and unique idea. 
 
Based on comments, I've made a few changes to the listing.   One of the most frequent requests was that you don't really get to see what you get.  Since these are custom made as you order, that is a bit tough, so I made a set and I made them to the size that I would probably use the most.  And photographed them how they would be arriving to you.
 And as much as I love the artsy, fartsy picture of all the beads together, I think people are right in that it might be a bit misleading.  So I've replaced it with a not quite as pretty, but much more informative picture of the different styles I can do.  (and it includes the snagless style this time)
  I would love to have all of the pictures on there, but Etsy does limit me to 5.  So I added a link to a Picasa album that has more pictures.  As I take pictures of different sets I make, I will add them as well.  I always feel that more pictures are better.

 So now, for all of your hard work, the winners. 
Wait!  There are two numbers generated!  You guys were such a great help I wanted to send everyone a set, but I will have to settle for 2.  So Quinn (15) and and KnittingViolets (6), congratulations!  I will be sending you an email to find out what styles you would like.  Thank you all again.  Keep an eye on the blog, you never know when I will come up with something new and need to do some consumer research. 

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Thank you so much!!! My lucky day :)

tangledknits said...

Congrats winners!