We arrived to delicious cake. Apples and cream cheese.
Zach tormented Tesla. And then we went shopping Lots of shopping. We went to Ewes D'Bleu and Fine Points. Such lovely yarn stores.
Malabrigo- Rios in Playa. This will be fingerless mitts for mom. Not all of the yarn was for me. Most of it was. But not all of it.
Malabrigo- Rios in Playa. This will be fingerless mitts for mom. Not all of the yarn was for me. Most of it was. But not all of it.
Madeline Tosh- Pashmina in Cosmos. This is mine, all mine. Mwah ha ha ha ::cough, cough::
Frog Tree- Alpaca Chunky. These two skeins are being made into the Cupido Cowl. So soft and scrumptious.
Schaefer Yarn Company- Nichole in Indira Gandhi. Just so pretty.
Colinette-Jitterbug in Toscana. Again, so pretty. Probably socks.
And finally some Claudia's Handpainted yarns- Fingering in Collards and Grits and two coordinating colors. This yarn is for a shawl for my mom as well. This yarn has a fun story with it. When we walked in the owner greeted us and introduced herself (as Liz) and another lady behind the counter (as Claudia) and said that Claudia's yarns were up front. It didn't really register. So we finally made it to the front of the store and I started looking at all the yarns in several large containers. When I pulled one out to look closer, I read the label and it said Claudia's Handpainted yarns. At which point I put two and two together and had myself a bit of a fan girl moment. So I got to buy some of Claudia's yarns from Claudia. ::squee::
So an excellent birthday weekend. :) I would say.


No comments:
Post a Comment