Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tabby Thursday plus a tagalong



Hello there again. I've stolen the camera and the blog again. This is me giving Nadine a bit of sass since she doesn't let me outside and she wouldn't open the window to let me sit in it. Something about it being cold and raining for the past month or so.

And then she makes me model things. The shame. At least it looks good with my red hair.

And I have to put up with this thing now. How ridiculous? She will do anything for attention. And she tries to play with me. Apparently I remind her of her old friend, Ashes. I can't imagine there is a cat alive that would play with a dog, but Heidi insists.So I stare longingly out the window. I sort of miss being an indoor/outdoor cat. But I suppose it does look a little soggy outside. I'll just curl up in her bed and steal her spot."Wait...you don't like me? Heidi haz a sad. See this is my sad face."

No comments: