Since I'm ignoring the 3 or so in progress blog posts sitting in my queue taunting me, waiting to be finished, I am going to post something random that doesn't require much work. Mostly so I can come back to all these tutorials/links to do them at some point in the future. But these were too cute to just email the links to myself so I thought I would share.
I think I have to make this stamp. Maybe a lot of them. Who wouldn't want a card that looked cross stitched? And who doesn't have a box of unsharpened pencils lying around, just waiting to be turned into stamps?
This bookmark made me cackle out loud. Want! So bad! No tutorial. Maybe with enough prodding she would make one. I could probably wing it, but I have no idea how to attach them to a bookmark.
I very rarely wear jewelry other than my standard gold necklace. But this necklace is adorable. Looks like someone in my life who wears jewelry is getting a present soon. ::checks birthday list::
I want all of the molecules from this Etsy store. The St. Patrick's Day Mr. Ethanol is my favorite.
Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation has a new superwash wool out. ::crosses fingers that AC Moore will carry it soon:: And with the new yarn came some new patterns. I love the bunny and the adirondak slippers.
Yay for lazy posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I want I want I want the necklace too..... : ))))
love mum
I want that bookmark
Post a Comment