Guild Retreat was earlier this month. (I'm apparently behind on posting) This was my view for most of the weekend. Just imagine more people. 
Like this.
And this.
We had some great times. Poor Jess and her yarn of doom. I have no idea what happened to this skein, but they had that whole thing moving. Essentiall the chair and Janet acted as part of the swift. I got video too.

It was great because we changed it up a bit this year. We went to Cedar Lakes and were able to stay the whole weekend. And we didn't have to bring food, because they have a cafeteria. It made things so much simpler.
And it wouldn't be retreat without goodie bags and door prices. A bit of the spread can be found below. I got some great fiber from Bearlin Acres. A cute bag with silk yarn. And a new case for my interchangable needles. I'm very excited it has the needle sizes on the pockets. It will make the organization a lot easier.


1 comment:
looks and sounds like so much fun! I would love a retreat like that! Just came back from STITCHES SOUTH 2010 and loved it!
Post a Comment