Friday, April 9, 2010

Contest Winner

I would like to thank you all for your kind comments. I am working on getting a banner for the shop, especially since I can also use it for advertisting on Ravelry. My photoshop and design skills are limited, so I'm working on it. :) I promise.


As I received the emails from my blog, I entered everyone into a spreadsheet and they received a number (so it isn't the same order as how people commented) and then they received another number when they said they blogged or twittered. And then I used Random.org to draw a number. And now what you have all been waiting, very patiently for, the results of the drawing.


Drumroll...
And that number probably doesn't mean much to you, but on my spreadsheet, that is: Amy, who is KnitterofHats on Ravelry. I will be contacting you shortly about the bag. Congratulations! And again thank you all for looking and your feedback. Keep me in mind if you need a project or drop spindle bag.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very happy I won! Thanks! I will send you a pick of me using the bag when I get it.