
Finished my Fawkes socks. Sorry that is a Ravelry link, but the designer only has her patterns over there. I really liked the pattern and I loved the finished sock. The yarn worked great.
I have now ripped out my Viking Sock that I had gotten through the heel turn. I looked on Ravelry and it has been over a year since I started it. I haven't done any work on it in forever. And since I started it, I have completed many other socks and I like to think I know what I am doing just a bit more now. So I frogged it and will be turning it into Vinnland Socks. I like the ribbing aspect of it and no cableing. It is also toe up. The yarn was bought in two skeins so I can just keep going until I run out of yarn. Fun.
Actually I went through a lot of my stuff, especially my UFO box and am getting rid of some yarn and frogged some projects that I will probably never finish. It was very nice, cathartic. Gotta make room for the stuff I bring home on Saturday.


No comments:
Post a Comment