Thursday, April 9, 2009

Look Ma! I'm famous, Part...

I don't know how to spell the word for three in French. Hell, it took me a while to figure out what it even was because I kept trying to count in Spanish. I had a lot of trouble with that when I actually got to go to France. I would switch from French to Spanish when I got to 4. I learned to point and say, "Une, Sil Vous Plait" ( I apologize for my very probably butchering of a beautiful language) It worked. Plus, Zach had taken about 4 years of French at that point, so I just kept him with me.


Anyway...


The Spring issue of Loom Knitter's Circle has come out. It is an excellent issue. Articles on Kool-aid dyeing, and a really neat new stitch pattern by Kathy Norris. And I have to say, some very cute patterns. Including these Fleecy Felted Slippers. :)

No comments: