Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sorry

I haven't been very good at this blogging thing. I've been working on a lot of things. I've only finished a few. And everything I've finished, has been a present for someone. So I can't post them until they are received. And the one thing that actually did make it to the recipient, I forgot to take a picture. Granted I got the buttons sewn on and the ends woven in the night before. But there were pictures taken, so I might be able to see if anyone has a copy.



Some cute needlefelted sheep.














Sam with Dana's sock.














Haley and my Mom's Wedding Shawl.

Mom, Don't look very closely at this picture unless you want to ruin your surprise. If you do and you decide you want a better picture, let me know and I'll do a better post about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teehee sheep!

Also, what's so funny about that photo is that I completely believed that it actually covered me more... like.. you couldn't see me. What? Am I an ostrich?!