Number 9 was already listed as done. But here is a picture. Tracey, don't let Steve see.
Number 3 is now finished. Woooo. Mom don't let Brian see. But now you can match them.
Number 10 has gone from 0% to about 70% in a matter of moments. I found something hanging out in my UFO tote that will work perfectly. Only have about 1.5 more repeats to go. Sexy.
And since I never actually posted the picture when it was finished. Here is a picture of my finished dumpling bag. This was a great pattern. And the yarn was very nice. My only issue was that it turned very, very fuzzy when felted. I had to shave it. Literally. With a razor. I got a cheap disposable one. Once it was shaved, you could actually see the color changes. 

And I am about halfway through my Versatility. I don't think I will be able to do the full 8 repeats it calls for. I'm thinking more like 6. Cause I've done three and it really is at the halfway point. Even though I said I wouldn't be working on any projects besides Christmas projects. Apparently I lied.
I am also taking part in a swap on one of my groups. Since my person doesn't know who is sending to them, I can post some pics here. Yay. I actually only have a couple more items to go.





1 comment:
I don't know how small they are, but those blue celtic crosses would be great ear rings if small enough.
Post a Comment