Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry

I apologize for being awful about blogging. I was sick for most of last week (stupid annual respiratory infection). But to be honest, I don't have much to blog about. I have switched into the "all I'm allowed to work on are Christmas presents until they are all done" mode. I'm making my way through the list, but since I am trying to be dedicated and present recipients often read this blog, I don't have much to take pictures of. Maybe I need to come up with something gimicky while I am in project secrecy mode. Maybe talk about some of my favorite blogs. I would give shoutouts about my fave Etsy stores, but I haven't bought a lot on there so my reviews would mostly consist of "Holy Crap! Isn't everything they have listed beautiful?!?" Which could be kind of boring.

I did finally felt my Dumpling Bag, which means I finished my FIL's present as well. So I could take a picture of the bag. But I also don't have batteries. Actually, I could take pictures of the swap I am participating in. It is a secret, so the person I am sending to doesn't know who I am, so they wouldn't know where to look for the pictures. Oooo and I could keep a countdown with how much of each project I have done.

So here we go. I need to make gifts for 15 people(totally meant 15, I did not forget anyone, honest). (there are others I need to buy)

I will use numbers here so I don't give stuff away.

1. 25%

2. not started

3. 50%

4. 66%

5. 50%

6. Done

7. I've bought the pattern

8. 35%

9. Done

10. I'm not sure yet

11. Done

12. Done

13. Done

14. Done

15. 50%

Wow, that is 6 done, nearly halfway there. And most are started. Actually this list was very helpful. Kinda puts everything in perspective

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for lists. They can make life seem a bit more organized.

Liz said...

Thanks for entering my blogiversary contest. Good luck!!